Saturday, December 22, 2007

Four Years of Crappiness

Today - Saturday, December 22, 2007 - marks the four-year anniversary of the Isiah Thomas regime at the New York Knicks. Up to this point, I was content to complain privately, unload my derision upon friends and mull in my anger and self-pity over how much Thomas and his evil overlord, Cablevision chairman and Madison Square Garden head honcho James Dolan (also known as the two morons standing to the right) have destroyed the Knicks.

Maybe the fans only fully woke up this season, but the idiotic duo that run the Knicks have been destroying the NBA's signature franchise since they came to power. The result has been a catastrophe, and there's no hope on the horizon.

Thankfully, I am now heaping my derision onto the blog-reading public. So enjoy all the ire, blather, head-smacking exasperation and seething rage I have that will be broadcast gleefully in the months ahead.

Well, let's begin.

-Blocho

No comments: